This Site is intended to provide general information only, and should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. Users should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in any part of this Site.
Any dissemination of results reflects only the author’s view and the Agency is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
While TRUSS ITN has taken every precaution in compiling this Site, neither it, nor its contributors, make any warranties, representations or undertakings relating to any of the content of the materials on the Site (including, without limitation, as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content).
Neither TRUSS ITN, any of our affiliates, nor any of our or their respective licensors, licensees, service providers or suppliers warrant that the Site will be continuously available, or that your use of the Site or any function of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Site and server will be free from infection, viruses and/or other components that have contaminating or destructive properties.
The Site is provided by TRUSS ITN on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, TRUSS ITN disclaims all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied. TRUSS ITN does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials incorporated in the Site or any third party website accessed through the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
Further, please note that no advice or information, obtained by you from our personnel or through this Site shall create any warranty not expressly provided for in these Terms. Where you rely on any information, material or services on the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Notice and Take Down Policy
If you identify material on the Site which you believe infringes any of your own intellectual property rights, you should contact us by writing to email@example.com. Your message must include the following:
- A signature confirming that you are the owner of an exclusive right, or that you are a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right, that is allegedly being infringed on the Site;
- You must identify the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed on the Site;
- You must identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit TRUSS to locate the material;
- You must provide information reasonably sufficient to permit TRUSS ITN to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
- You must confirm in writing that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- You must confirm in writing that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Where TRUSS ITN receives a valid notice containing the above information, we will take steps to investigate the matter and, where we are satisfied that the allegation is merited, we will remove the offending content. Any removal will be on a “without prejudice” basis and shall not constitute any admission of responsibility on the part of TRUSS ITN or any other party. If you have any other concerns regarding the Site, please see the Contact Page.
The Site contains links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and you are solely responsible for evaluating the content and accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you choose to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
TRUSS ITN generally welcomes the hyper-linking to the Site from other appropriate websites. Any links to the Site from another website must be presented in such a manner that the viewing of the Site is not impaired by framing or similar techniques that may impact the visitor’s perception of the Site or their user experience.