TRUSS is looking to recruit 14 Early Stage Researchers (PhD students) to join the project in August or September 2015 (for 3 years). The deadline for submittal of applications is Friday 1st May 2015. The steps to apply are described in the Vacancies Section of the TRUSS website and are as follows
- Check you meet Eligibility criteria and Specific requirements for the ESR position project/s you are applying for (you can apply to more than one position to increase your chances).
- Prepare the following application documents (in English):
- A curriculum vitae, including contact details, education (at University level and other), work experience, prizes/awards, language skills, etc… (max. 2 pages). The CV should reflect a representative array of achievements and qualifications appropriate to the post for which application is being made.
- Official academic record of undertaken courses & grades for Bachelor (and Master if required in specific criteria) degree.
- A motivational letter in which the applicant describes his or her motivation to pursue postgraduate studies and to conduct the research project/s applied for. Mention the ESR project number or numbers (in the latter indicate order of preference if any) on your motivational letter and the subject of the email.
- A reference letter.
- Email your application documents as attached files to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 1st May 2015 deadline and mention the ESR project number/s you are applying for in the subject line.
- The documents provided will be used to select the best candidates. Successful candidates will be informed before mid-June 2015.
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie schemes are designed to encourage researcher mobility (see Eligibility criteria), therefore note that you cannot apply for a position if you have lived in the host country of that position for more than 12 months in the three previous years (Short stays, such as holidays, are not included). For further information please email email@example.com.