Science Impact Magazine (www.impact.pub) has published a 3-page article about TRUSS featuring interviews to Federico Perrota (ESR13) and Arturo Gonzalez (coordinator) in the 2018 March issue. The latter features content from world’s leading research agencies, policy groups, universities and research projects with an editorial focus on ETN’s / ITN’s within materials research, highlighting training and development of ESR’s, and the current and future challenges being faced. The article helps TRUSS to communicate the objectives and work of the project in a more easily understandable and accessible language to a wider audience of stakeholders, enabling widespread dissemination.
Impact is published under a Creative Commons licence and is completely open access and freely available. The Impact publication has been and will be distributed in printed and digital format as follows:
- To 35000 stakeholder readers worldwide including targeted key stakeholders related to TRUSS research area within Universities, research institutes, European, national and regional funding agencies, policy, NGOs, government, authorities and public and private sectors.
- Through IngentaConnect at http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/sil/impact/2018/00002018/00000001/art00021, the world’s largest platform for scholarly information, used by 1.5 million visitors a month and with 30’000 institute libraries registered. Each article is hosted on Ingentaconnect.com open access as well as seeded to Google Scholar, EBSCO Discovery, Primo Central, Worldcat and Summon.
- The article has a reliable, persistent link in the form of a CrossRef DOI at https://doi.org/10.21820/23987073.2018.64, is indexed in all major search platforms including Google Scholar and is deposited in Portico.
- Selected research and industry events (i.e., next TRUSS workshop).
- A list of targetted partners.
Below, you can view the article and flip through each page by clicking the arrows and zoom into a page by hovering over the image. It can also be downloaded in pdf format.