The project coordinator of TRUSS, Dr. Arturo González, attended the first H2020 ITN Coordinators’ Info day that took place on Thursday 30th April (08h30 – 17h30) organised by the MSCA ITN team of the REA in Brussels. The meeting was focused on specific ITN implementation matters and addressed to all Coordinators of H2020 MSCA ITN 2014 projects. 114 people attended the meeting, representing 93 projects (source: http://ec.europa.eu/rea/pages/h2020_msca_itn_2014_coordinators_info_day_presentations_en.htm) .
The venue was the Room De Gasperi in the Charlemagne building. After registration, the session opened with a review of the objectives and main features of the MSCA 2014 call. The presentations that followed featured how to implement ITN projects including:
- Recruitment by Sandrine Jacobs (REA A.1)
- Financial Management by Sally Taylor (REA A.1)
- Reporting by Marcela Groholova (REA A.1)
- IP Management in Horizon 2020 by Jörg Scherer (European IPR Helpdesk)
- Open Access in a European Policy Context by Daniel Spichtinger (EC DG RTD A.6)
- Ethics and Scientific Integrity by Audrey Arfi (REA A.1)
- Open Access, Dissemination and Communication Activities by Alexandra Ruete (EC DG RTD A.1)
- Best Practices by Sergio Mastropierro (REA A.1)
At the end of each presentation, the coordinators had the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers. There was also a chance to exchange info with the speakers and other coordinators during coffee and lunch breaks.
In the afternoon, TRUSS coordinator met with the Project Officer, Ms. Concepción Pérez Cámaras, to report on the status and future plans of the project.