This section is dedicated to all publications from the project. Therefore, the technical contributions of TRUSS ITN to science will be disseminated via:
- Publications in high impact international peer-reviewed journals and magazines.
- Publications at workshops and international conferences targeting industry, researchers, stakeholders, policy makers and government departments.
- Information on the website.
- Availability of TRUSS ITN publications at institutional repositories, CORDIS website and OpenAIRE database. TRUSS ITN research outputs will be made universally accessible on the internet through free research repositories at UCD, UNOTT, UPC and TCD, with no license restrictions.
- Technical/Scientific reports.
- Theses of 14 ESRs.
Papers will be made available online where allowed by the publishers in the categories hyperlinked in this section. By November 2017, TRUSS has published 9 papers in peer reviewed journals and 47 papers in conferences. 32 of these publications include both academic and industrial co-authors, which is evidence of the strong academia-industry partnerships in the consortium.